My cousin Paul almost filed for bankruptcy due to his overwhelming debt problems just a few months back until a random internet search brought him face to face with Freedom Debt Relief reviews. He has been trying to stay afloat in the midst of the deluge of bills he gets each month from his creditors but he is losing the battle for sure.
He has five credit cards and each card has been maxed out. He had even stopped paying for two of them while on the remaining three cards, he is only paying the minimum each month which is not enough as the interests kept adding up and his minimum payments seem to be servicing the interest only. He was barely managing these when suddenly, my aunt, his mother, fell seriously ill and Paul had to foot the medical bills which amounted to ,000. This means he is owing six different creditors up to almost 0,000.
At his wits' end, he was considering bankruptcy when he came across some websites giving reviews of debt management firms and debt settlement firms. While he may have heard of Freedom Debt Relief, it never crossed his mind to check out the services they offered. Like a lot of weary consumers, he was worried about financial scams and firms out to cheat and con unsuspecting consumers with serious financial problems. However, after reading through the reviews on Freedom Debt Relief, Paul is certain that this company is not merely a debt settlement company and is definitely not part of a fraud or scams that have been going around. I had also advised Paul to be extra careful when seeking third party assistance so that he does not get cheated easily. Some unscrupulous firms have been known to target those desperately seeking solutions to their debt problems. Instead of actually helping, these scammers will give all sorts of promises from purportedly helping you to get government debt relief grants to clearing your debts within a year.
That's why it's important to read reviews by consumers instead of only relying on the information provided by these companies. Reviews, opinions and comments on any firm or company will be more valuable coming from someone who has used its services. That's why Paul was suitably impressed by the glowing reviews that Freedom Debt Relief seemed to be getting from consumers. Many of the reviewers had escaped bankruptcy by signing up with Freedom Debt Relief and most of them are clearly satisfied with the firm's customer service and efficiency.
Now, after signing up with Freedom Debt Relief, Paul has started the journey towards paying down his debts. The firm is helping him through debt negotiation with some of his creditors and though it may take a while, he is hopeful of being able to clear up his debts in a shorter period of time compared to taking up a second mortgage to consolidate all of his debts. At the very least, he was not risking losing his home through this method.
Many consumers are unaware that they could try debt negotiation for a debt settlement of part of the amount they owe. If the debt negotiation is successful, it simply means the creditors have agreed to forgive a certain percentage of the debts, maybe 30%, and the debtor need only pay the remaining 70% as settlement of the loan. This is a method worth considering as it means settling some of your debts at a lower price.
So, be like Paul. Read up more about debt relief and the methods to achieve a debt free life. Look for valid reviews and check out Freedom Debt Relief to see if they have a program that suit your needs. After all, it never hurts to check out more firms to resolve your financial problems.